What is Cloud Accounting?
Quite simply Cloud Accounting is an internet based book keeping system.
What are the benefits for me?
Online ‘cloud’ accounting provides significant benefits over traditional manual or desktop software products. So how could your business benefit from joining the cloud accounting revolution?
- See at a glance how your business is performing. The ability to monitor profits and manage cashflow helps you be more proactive with your business - no more waiting until after the year end when it could be too late
- Check your data at any time and from anywhere – all you need is an internet connection, from either your laptop, your phone or tablet
- Working online with your accountant gives you more flexibility and could save you time and money.
- Your data is securely backed up, no more lost papers or delete files
Not sure which Cloud Package is right for you?
We will work closely with you to understand your business needs, and then offer the solutions we believe would work for you. This could include Xero, Sage or other software packages.
How would Cloud Accounting work in practice?
We will help design a package that is suitable for you. This could include:
- A full book keeping and accounting package – we would become your book-keeper, entering all financial transactions, completing and submitting VAT returns, and completing the year end accounts. This leaves you to manage your business more effectively, with the benefit of up to date financial information at hand.
- Remote support and accounting package – you would enter all financial transactions, but we would be on hand to support you at each step. Our ability to access your accounts remotely helps to resolve any issues as they arise, ensuring your data is accurate through the year, and helping you to make better financial decisions in running your business
Want to find out more?
Please contact us if you want to find out more about this exciting revolution in accounting, and how Ridehalgh can make cloud accounting work for you. Or alternatively visit the following websites for a demonstration of what’s currently on offer: