Most people starting up in business in Blackburn and the surrounding areas of Lancashire do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Set up a limited company for you and we offer a same day service
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Carry out financial due diligence if you are looking to purchase an existing business to make sure there are no nasty surprises lurking under the surface
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01254 52414. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.